Thursday, March 7, 2013

Psychic Lyn Live Free Readings For You! Tuesday March 12th at 8pm eastern! A free gift for you!

Please give us a call Tuesday the 12th Lyn is a professional Psychic and can get to the bottom of your troubles, whether its love, finances,a relative who passed, a job- call 805-285-9770, we will be reading the entire show, a gift to you, enjoy! In her own words Lyn says- In her own words, I was born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa. I have been able to see spirits since I was a very small child, but I didn't start communicating with them until I was a teenager. I now live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I give readings at home or via email or telephone. I'm starting here soon with Dollarpsychic.com. I'm in the process of writing my autobiography called " Star Medium." I have my own show called "Michaellyn" coming at the beginning of next year to Best TV Network. I'm the psychic version of Delilah. I listen to your love stories, I listen to your love & relationship problems, I give my advice on love and life, I share my wisdom, I play you love song, I also take your love song requests, and I also give out a free reading or two if I have the time. She is a relationship expert, so she will be able to help you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment